Monday 8 October 2007

Mid-year appraisal

A quick review of my blog and I'm happy to say that its a 'not a bad blog at all'. A decent six on ten but I can do better. Where I have lost is the unneccesary wordy and almost wannabe/juvenile language in some of my entries eg. scenes from a thriller. I usually dislike people who use long words to show off their vocabulary and lo! I have gone and done the same. But the succinctness yet completeness and the flow are plus points of this blog.
Trivia:
Two titles of my blog entries are based on famous books. Can you guess which ones?

2 comments:

Life of Mi said...

state of affairs
the guide
and i didnt google it!!!

तुषार वर्मा said...

tale from the hills is based on kiplings plain tale from the hills and my office and other animals is based on gerald durells my family and other animals.

Dumbo!!